Monday, July 30, 2012

Collage Cards

 Another attempt at using some Tim Holtz distress inks and stamps to do collage cards.
 Some of the images were printed using card making software, some are TH stamps and others were pulled from various other stamp sets.
I added some paper tape on this one.
At one point, I had 15 Stampin' Up stamp cases- that I use to store my stamps in - out on the counter top looking for images to use!

I also used a couple of K& Co. embellishments.

This style of card is one that I really think is unique and mine just never seem "busy" enough when I get finished!  But, one of these days, I'll get one done that's just the way I want!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow Linda these are so cool looking. Unbelievable what different stamps and detress inking cna make. Love them

http://vickiesscrapping.blogspot.com

diane said...

I've just discovered stamping .... your work is lovely!