Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life's a Beach Card

The George cartridge was used to cut a 2 3/4" circle on the striped card front.  Then I adhered a 3 1/2" square of patterned paper underneath the opening.

The flip flops are free clip art images found online. They're colored with Promarkers and cut out by hand.. They're pop dotted for dimension.

 I punched a scalloped border along a scrap piece of cardstock, put it across the top of the card and used it as a template to do the scallops with a white Signo gel pen.  Using a Versamark pad, I heat embossed the sentiment and I was done!



4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute..

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the stripe behind it as it reminds me of a big striped beach towel!

Lori said...

This is great card! Makes me want to lay out on the beach!

papillon digital design said...

Very cute.Make me want to head out to the beach. TFS