Monday, July 2, 2012

Mustache Card

Isn't this a cute idea?  Ruthie Nixon of SeptemberNinthDesigns.com made a tag similar to this and I took her idea and converted it into a card front.

The mustache is from Billionaire and cut at 1".
The sentiment was printed in Microsoft Word to fit onto an A2 sized card
Cut 1 1/8" x 4 1/4" of plaid paper
Cut 1 1/2 x 4 1.4" of dotted paper with sentiment printed on it
Ink edges of papers and mustache
Adhere plaid paper to the dotted paper
Adhere mustache onto plaid paper
Hand cut "V" in one end of the paper
Punch a hole in the other end with Crop-o-dile
Thread 2-3 pieces of baker's twine through punched hole
Add pen stitching to edges of paper and card front



 

2 comments:

Sue Painter said...

This is the cutest, "I mustache you" how clever! I might need that Billionair cart. ;-)

Ian said...

I love it, Linda! Great job. And I'm doing well, thanks for asking. How are you today? ;)