Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blue Embossed Birthday Card

I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the music background, then lightly inked it with some Martha Stewart ink. 

The sheet music is a free clip art image that I printed out and then tore diagonally.

The metal tags were colored with a Promarker to match the ink and base paper.

The round seal is a Martha Stewart stationary seal that I inked to match the paper.

The sentiment is a Stampin' Up stamp.  I trimmed it with some shaped scissors and inked the outer edges.

I wish I could give credit to the person that designed the card, but it was seen on Pinterest and I was unable to track back to the originator.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute

Amy P. said...

I'm in love with this one.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is fab - Linda. Love the muted colour. TFS

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Really pretty!