Monday, July 30, 2012

Tart and Tangy Card

The Tart and Tangy stamp set was one of the first ones I purchased from Stampin' Up when I began making cards.  I don't know what there is about the images, I just like them and they bring a cheery note to a card front, so I enjoy using them.  Stampin' Up discontinued this set after I bought them.

While searching through my Ideas folder, I saw this card today.  I found it in 2009! So, no way can I track back the person who designed it.  All I can say is that "poogsmom_4022" shows up as the tag on the jpg image.

The white tag shapes were punched with an EK Success punch.  I stamped the images with Momento inks and then matted them on paper that matched the inks.  The orange background has a scalloped edge done with an EK Success border punch. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

No comments: