Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Photo

I promised when this blog was started that I'd put a current photo of myself on the sidebar.  After having some severe hair issues this winter, trying to let it grow out,  perm, etc., etc. I decided this was as good as it's going to get!

Guess the photo didn't turn out too bad since it was taken in front of the bathroom mirror.  That was the only way I could figure out how to get my face inside the view finder!   I just held the camera facing myself and looked at the view finder in the mirror to be sure I wasn't just taking a shot of the bathroom ceiling.  LOL!

It took a few tries but it worked.  I could have asked Fred to snap one but he was outside spraying the yard and had blue dye all over himself.  So, if you're wondering why it's such a close-up photo, now you know! 

Thank you for your compliments on the photo!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL i just love reading your posts, they always make me smile. And yes, its a great photo :)

Unknown said...

You haven't aged a bit, your still as pretty as your other picture!
I too love hopping over to your blog, you always have something new going on.
Have a great one!