Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kitty Sticker Cards

On yesterday's 1 Hour Challenge on the Cricut MB, Goobers posted a card layed out like these.  Since I'm on a simple card layout search, I lifted this one and used some stickers that would make good cards for kids.

My mission these days is to use up some of my supplies on hand.  I had reached maximum capacity for my storage and have to make some room for the goodies I expect to buy at the convention in June.  LOL!  The card bases are some blanks I've had laying around for a while and the stickers? I don't even remember buying those at all!  So, it was definitely time to use them!

This card is quick to assemble, here's what you'll need for the front:

Purple cardstock cut 2 1/2 x 3 3/4--cut 2
                                3 x 3--cut 1

Plaid paper cut 2 1/4 x 3 1/2--cut 2
                        2 3/4 x 2 3/4--cut 1




Thanks, Goobers, for posting your seahorse card! 

2 comments: