Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

In the Tim Holtz Lost and Found stack that I picked up at HL on Saturday there was a sheet of grungy looking calendar pages.  After studying them for some time trying to decide how I could use something that big on an A2 card I decided they'd make great masculine birthday cards.

I just cut off the names of the months, matted them with black and put them onto the center of the card above the computer generated sentiment.

There are score lines above and below the calendar page done with my Scor-Pal.  They don't show up too well in the photo.

Added a ribbon and textured button and I think this makes a pretty masculine looking card!

2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Nice card Linda!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW Linda...These are all wonderful cards! You go girl! Happy Thanksgiving! :o)