Friday, November 5, 2010

Twenty Eight Days of Thankfulness

Whew!  This morning I'm grateful that I finally got my computer to work!  It's been acting up and this morning was NOT working!

My original thought on waking up this morning was that I'm thankful, as a woman, that I live in the United States and have the freedoms and opportunities available to us all!


Edited this afternoon to add:

I'm thankful that my car battery, which died on me while about 15 miles from home this afternoon, didn't conk out on my trip to Ada and back last night!  I was able to reach DH, he came and jump started the car so I could drive to a parts store and replace the battery.

I'm thankful that DH can fix ANYTHING!  He loves to tell people that there's only two things he can't fix:  a broken heart and the crack of dawn!  LOL!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yes, being a woman I'd much rather live here than many other countries.

Glad you got your computer working again. I think I've spent half my life trying to fix mine (and that's saying a lot since there was no such thing as a home computer for the first half!)