Sunday, November 21, 2010

More Cards for Soldiers

Very simple cards using some of the paper that Okie ordered and shared with me.  She has some cards like these on her blog using Graphic 45 vintage images.

The old photo came from a Tim Holtz Lost and Found stack I picked up yesterday on our shopping trip. The button was made with the MS button punch.  I finally used my Just-Rite Stamp to print the sentiment.

Those stamps are some of the most useless things I have in this room to use!  What a pain in the behind to try and force those letters into the slots on the slippery round stamp base!


I decided to add some black photo corners onto this one.  Mama's old photo albums all had these on the pictures.



My old Martha Stewart butterfly punch gets used quite a bit.  Using the Cuttlebug on the butterflies really makes them stand out.  The edges of the papers and the butterflies were inked.




The sentiments on this one were just cout out from the paper.



A digital stamp was resized in my card maker software and punched out for this one.  I used two sizes of SU scallops for the base.



1 comment:

Carol said...

Linda, these are all lovely cards ... and the paper is beautiful too!