Monday, November 29, 2010

Cards Magazine-December 2010

This butterfly is from a sheet of wall stickers that I found at the Dollar Tree!  I got several sheets of them because I thought the butterflies were so pretty.  When I saw the card in this month's magazine I dragged them out and came up with this.

The butterfly was put onto cardstock and then cut out and pop dotted.

The ledger paper came from a DCWV Farmer's Market stack and I computer printed the sentiment. The background paper is Imaginisce and the card front is SU mellow moss.  The colors in the stripes are actually kind of muted; they show up much brighter in the photo than in person.

The edges were rounded using my new Crop-O-Dile Corner Chomper and inked with Chestnut Roan ink.



The second one is done with some of the double sided cardstock that Okie bought online and split with me.  It's a really nice weight and cuts like butter!

No comments: