Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Card

Another CFS card.  The Santa image is from a clip art CD.  I imported it into my Hallmark Cardmaking software and dropped the green plaid background behind it, printed it, then colored the Santa with a combination of BIC and SU markers.

The sentiment was computer printed, punched with a 1.75" x .875"  SU oval punch and mounted on a red scallop oval that measures 2" x 1.125"

Inside sentiment:  "Christmas to you!" printed using the Hallmark software.

I added some doodledots and used the SU tag corner punch on the Santa cutout.

This Santa is one of my favorite images to use for Christmas cards.  It only requires 4 colors of markers and  a white pen for accents.

2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the Santa face. The card reminds me a little of the Imagine made printed cards. Very nice.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

How cute is that Santa? I love your card and the different elements, like the red border paper and the scalloped sentiment. Great job!