Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thinking of You Card

I enjoy making basic cards.  Since I do not know who they will be going to I try to make them as cute as possible without being too specific.  This is another one based on one I saw on the Splitcoast Stampers site. 

The black and grey one looks like a good sympathy card, in my opinion.

The piece with the circle cut out was done using George and Design Studio.  I have a cut. file made that will cut 6 card fronts with the opening which speeds up making the cards a lot.  The rectangle is 5 x 3 3/4" with a 2 3/8" circle centered inside it.  I used a SU 2" scalloped circle punch to mount the 1 3/4" stamped sentiment.

The sentiment is one of the Just Rite stamps that I thought I had to have. Believe me, I won't spend any more money on those round stamps.   I hate changing the images out on them!  The little rubber circles don't fit into the groove easily so it's a struggle any time I change them.  Plus, I can't figure out a good way to use my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement.

 Nestabilities are another purchase that I regret making.   They're way too much trouble to use in my Cuttlebug and when I'm doing cards it's all about fast and easy!  LOL!


1 comment:

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

I like these!! I need to get my stamps out and use them!