Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stamp Club Challenge Paper

The first Thursday of each month Okieladybug and I go to a stamp club.  We're offered the chance to buy sheets of paper and challenged to see what we can make out of it.

October's paper had swirls on it that looked like steam coming off a coffee cup so I knew as soon as I saw it that I wanted to use some coffee cup stamps I've had for some time.


This one uses the cut. file from one of the beautiful retirment cards I received.  It took me some time to re-size it in Design Studio to make it small enough to fit onto the card but it's a simple enough file that there weren't too many shapes that had to be resized.  I think it works perfectly!


I chose to stamp the sentiment on the inside of the cup and leave the inside of the card blank since this will go into my Cards for Soldiers box.




The geometric design paper is one of the challenge sheets.  It just did not inspire me and this was about all I could decide to do with it. 

This month's papers are two sided cardstock.  The back side of this one is the lime green that I used to mat the center onto. I still have a metallic stripe with red on the back that I'm trying to decide what to use it for.

Again, this is a CFS card so it's left blank inside.



The only challenge paper on these three cards is the brown!  I felt guilty not having made very many with our papers this month so this afternoon I got out my SU stamps and the paper with the trees on it.  I found it at HL during their last paper sale and immediately thought about using the little pickup with it.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute thank you- jackie