Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scor-Pal card

While looking around on Splitcoast Stampers I found a card using a Scor-Pal done by "racing girl".  It was such a cute, simple layout that I knew it would be one I'd like to do.  Her card used a floral image but I didn't have one that was small enough to stamp four times across the width of an A2 card.

I used Martha Stewart inks, Scor-Pal for the embossed lines and some stamps I had on hand.  The little swirl beside the sentiment was done with a SU orchid opulence marker.

The image I used is approximately 1" in diameter.  To keep the images centered I measured across the width of the card and made tiny pencil marks at 1 3/8", 2 3/4" and 4 1/4". 

The lines were embossed, measuring from the folded edge of the card at 2 1/4" and 3 1/2".

I stamped the green image onto the card base and then onto a scrap of white cardstock, cut it out and pop dotted it onto the card.


This is a layout I'm sure I'll use over and over again.  I can see cupcakes and Happy Birthday, a little Studio G dog stamp and some dog bones, etc, etc.  It's a very versatile card that can be adapted to just about any occasion.


1 comment:

A Country Twinkle said...

Cute card! I love cards that can be used for any occasion. They always come in handy.