Friday, October 8, 2010

Card Gallery VI - Thinking of You

In most paper stacks there are sheets with large border designs.  When I began making cards I thought these pages would be wasted.

Then I decided they'd make perfect "edge" designs for A2 cards.  I can get four cards from a single sheet.

The sentiment was computer printed and punched.  Then I added a couple of pieces of red ribbon for accent.
The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch, then I used a Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder on it.

The sentiment is from a $1 stamp I found at Michael's.






This little bug is a Dustin Pike digital image that I colored with SU markers.  I added some glitter glue circles on the edge of the card.

Printed the sentiment and just punched it out.













The large butterflies were cut with my Expression and the small one is a Martha Stewart punch.

I used a small part of a SU stamp for the leaves and computer printed the sentiment.  Inked the edges and it was done.













I designed this in my card making software.  I think it's pretty appropriate for a soldier away from home to use.


Another combination of Cricut and Martha Stewart punch butterflies.
The grapes are wall stickers that I found at the $1 Tree.  I liked the colors and decided that they'd be cute with the sentiment.  The purple center piece was cut on my Cricut.

The ice cream cones were cut with the Cricut.  I ran them through a Cuttlebug to add the swirls to the ice cream.  The words were printed with some Studio G alphabet stamps.




                                                           
This was some of my favorite floral paper.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your cards! I think I will look around for a beautiful big sticker to make a card.
Favorite paper is beautiful.