Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cards for Soldiers Christmas Cards

For these four cards I did a cut. file in Design Studio which I will gladly share if anyone wants it.

The file uses George and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridges.

The red tag base is cut at 3 1/8" x 4 3/4".

The white tag is slightly over 2 2/4" x 4 3/4" and then I wound up trimming about 1/4" off the bottom to make it fit into the pocket and not extend over the top of the card.

The Santa face is from a clip art CD that I use all the time!  He was colored using both Bic (my favorite) and SU markers.

I believe the sentiment stamp and the snowflake are Studio G that I've had for a couple of years.  The star is done with the SU star punch that I got in their last clearance sale.  The outer pocket was run through the Cuttlebug to add some needed texture. 

I attached a couple of loops of ribbon with the cutest little button brads!  They came from Eyelet Outlet.  I love their products!  Especially their clearance priced items!  LOL!

****I have more cards to post using this cut. file........Blogger has decided not to let me upload them into this post!  I swear, there are fairies in Blogger that don't like it if I try to post too many photos into one message!****

No comments: