Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stamp Club Cards

On the first Thursday of each month I drive down to Ada and go to Stamp Club with Okieladybug.  Carol and Bill Neal sponsor the club and they provide all the materials for us to make cards.  It's always a fun evening, even though Okie and I don't usually get a lot done. 

Sometimes there's a demo if someone has a new idea or technique they want to share and recently the SU dealer that comes each month has been bringing papers and offering us a challenge. 

These cards are made with the challenge paper we got in September and some clip art images that Carol brought. 

Maxine is my hero!  Love that old gal because she tells it like it is!




The black cat is one of the clip art images that Carol brought.  I just added some strips of black mulberry paper to the bottom edge.

I suppose that great minds do think alike!  LOL!  I just got off the phone with Okie and she told me that she's posted her Maxine cards on her blog today too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Maxine cards. How can I get a sheet of these. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Sheila

Mary said...

Loving your cards!
mhalford6 @aol. com

Linda said...

Sheila: Just Google Maxine cartoons and you'll find a lot available online that you can download and print.

A Country Twinkle said...

OMG That last Maxine card had me rolling. I need to find that one. Thanks for a good laugh plus your cards look great!!

Cathy said...

Cute Cards! I won't believe anything Okie says about you any more! ; )