Sunday, October 3, 2010

Card Photo Archive

Over the next few days I'll be posting photos of cards that I've made and donated to various charities.  There won't be any real descriptions or instructions for making them.  This is just a way for me to store these images online for my reference.

I've been making cards for charities since 2008 and have lost count of how many I've mailed.  My main focus has been doing Cards for Soldiers or Operation Write Home.  These groups send cards to active military personnel for them to write home. 

Every few weeks the organizers of the CFS post a new challenge for us and I pledge at least 250 cards for each challenge.  So, that keeps me on the hunt for card ideas!

If you happen upon my blog and view my cards, please let me know what you think of them!  I do enjoy reading the comments you leave.

No comments: