Thursday, June 28, 2012

30 Minute Cards

In every stack of paper I buy there are always sheets with designs on them that are too large for an A2 sized card.  If at all possible, I'll cut it so that I can fit the design onto a card front since I don't want to waste perfectly good paper.

This version of a 30 minute card was made by doing some "fussy" cutting.   The sentiment was stamped on vellum with gold metallic ink that did not get dry so I dusted it with gold embossing powder and just heat embossed it.

Super simple and I think it turned out really cute!



3 comments:

MaryH said...

Oh my, YES, this is so pretty. I never know how to use those large designs on the beautiful papers. This is a great idea to use the designs. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this card, I love anything vellum..and this is such a pretty card!!!

Weezie13 from the Cricut.com's Message Boards...

Anonymous said...

Hello, for all time i used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the break of
day, because i like to find out more and more.