Saturday, October 15, 2011

Custom Order Birthday Card

This easel card was done by request for a local motorcycle enthusiast's 40th birthday.  I was sent a photo of his Harley Davidson motorcycle and given free reign to create a special card.  The only request I got was to include "Enjoy the ride" somewhere on the card.

The Harley Davidson emblem has orange, black and white on it.  I chose to use these colors for the card also.


This photo shows the entire inside of the card.

He can keep the easel card on his desk to display the photo of his bike without it being obvious that it's a birthday card.

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I love this one!!!!!! but of course, being YOUR biker chick you knew I would!

Carrie K said...

Wow! That is really cool! I love it!

Susan Fulmer said...

I love it. You did great.

CCfromoz said...

that is so good, love it

Rosie said...

Wow! This card is amazing!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Rosiemini@gmail.com
Www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that you incorporated his bike so he gets to look at it everday AND think of the person who special ordered this fantastic card for him!

AndreaA said...

You did a Great job on this card Linda.

marci said...

Love your card - even though I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast, the design is great!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

That came out great!

Brenda said...

Love this card Linda, what a fabulous job you did with it!!!