Friday, October 21, 2011

Using an Image from Etsy

While looking around on Pinterest, I saw a vintage image from a store on Etsy.  I've never purchased anything from there before but thought this image was one that I could use with some of my Tim Holtz papers.  I contacted the seller and told her that I'd be using it to make cards and she was nice enough to re-size it for me to fit an A2 card.


I used Microsoft Word to print it onto some cream colored paper and then realized it just looked too flat for a card front.  So, I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and placed one image over the moth in the cage and one at the upper corner of the card front.  

6 comments:

Robyn said...

So pretty!

Carrie said...

You know that I like this one!!!! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!

Heather R... mousemomma said...

Oooooh! This is so pretty! I love it!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Wow, I love this card !

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

OMG I LOVE THIS ONE!