Thursday, October 6, 2011

Storing Punches on Towel Bars

Now I have all my Martha Stewart, EK Success and Stampin' Up punches on the towel bars within easy reach of my work surface.

I didn't want to hang up any of the new style punches from Stampin' Up that have the little plastic locking mechanism on the bars because of the exposed springs inside the punches and I still have my tiny punches in a shallow drawer. 

There's enough space underneath the towel bar on the left for another 24" bar.  But for now, these will serve the purpose quite well!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I bought 2 curtain rods about a month ago for this purpose - and they are still next to my desk - I have to move stuff around on the wall to hang them and I haven't done it yet. Maybe I will do that tonight....nah, packing tonite, will have to wait another week :)

Vicki said...

Great idea!! I love easy access...enjoy your new storage system for your punches..:)

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

Those worked out great!