Thursday, January 12, 2012

Owl Punch Card

This card was shown by a Stampin' Up demo named Krista Oldham.  Chocolate Chip cardstock was used for the background; the bamboo printed paper is some I had on hand; the branches and owls were done with SU punches and the sentiment is from a set of SU stamps.

The holes the owls are peeking out of were done with an 1 1/4" round punch and the sentiment was punched with the Word Window punch.

These little owls are cute but sure have a lot of tiny pieces to assemble.  But, I think the finished product was worth the extra work.  I'm doing a dozen of these cards so I've got owls everywhere on my table top!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I want this punch!!! Cute card :)

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Adorable. These are on my wish list

JennyKozar said...

This is a great card - too cute!

Caprice said...

This is super cute! The owls are so sweet. :)