Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inspiration Sign

When our local Lowe's store discontinued Wall Pops Vinyl, I bought a couple of rolls.  That was over two years ago and today I finally used some after I saw a sign that I knew I needed for the door into my scrap room.

The frame measures 7" x 14"





I wanted it to be plain with just the wording, so, my friends Shirley and Carrie are going to give me a hard time about how it lacks any sort of "bling"!

The lettering was done with Plantin Schoolbook, cut from black Wall Pops Vinyl and mounted onto a sheet of peel and stick paper designed for the Slice machine.  I punched some little flowers with a SU punch and plopped them on one end.

Now this will be the first thing I see when I enter the room.  Maybe it will keep me inspired!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Well I like it! Good job!

Unknown said...

I want one!

Anonymous said...

I would just tell them that's the point . . .it's simple because you plan to MAKE SOMETHING! LOL. Looks great (I'm REALLY into tiny dots lately!)

Brenda said...

I like it Linda! Let me know if it helps keep you inspired. lol Cause if it does I'm making one for my door!!! lol