Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Couple More Vintage Cards

Tim Holtz papers and stamps are my favorites.  I keep looking online and seeing all the wonderful ATC's and vintage layouts and cards and try to make something similar but, it does take the eye of an artist to do one.

 I'm afraid to put too many items on the card front.  The arrangement should look random and overcrowded and I just can't get the look I'm after! 

Here are the  vintage cards that I completed this morning.  Of course the papers, stamps and images are Tim Holtz.

I wanted some images that were almost transparent to let the base paper pattern show through so the photographs were copied onto some paper that resembles vellum.   I just put the original onto my scanner bed and made a color copy.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like them! Especially the almost transparent stamping!

Carrie K said...

These are really cool!