Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine Bookmark

This is totally not my original idea!  It was seen on Pinterest.

Design Studio and the George cartridge were used to cut the hearts out of the paint chip sample.  Then I just punched a hole and added some of the Valentine ribbon I just received from Ribbons and Bows Oh My.

People have made comments about feeling guilty for taking the paint samples from the store.  I figured out a solution....get your husband to pick them up for you!  LOL!  And, he did a good job without even realizing it!  The top paint color name on the bookmark is "Be My Valentine"!

These would make cute gifts for school age kids on Valentine's Day.


2 comments:

Kim said...

This is really cute! What a great idea. I might do this for my son's class. It is perfect, inexpensive and will inspire reading. And not too mushy!

Anonymous said...

Hello, of course this article is really good and I have learned lot of things from it
on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Visit my blog click here