Thursday, January 19, 2012

Butterfly Punch Card

Shirley found a great bargain on scrapbook supplies recently and she let me have the only one of these Martha Stewart butterfly punches that she found!  We agreed that I use a lot more butterflies than she does on making cards.

The daisy border MS punch was another of the bargains she scored that day.

I computer printed the sentiment and then partially punched the edge with the border punch.  The inside has a piece of white paper to write a message.



Stitching across the butterflies added some much needed dimension to this one!  You can barely see in the photos that I used some VersaMark ink and a butterfly stamp to add some shadow images on the background.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Linda!! I love how you sewed down through the butterflies!

Mary said...

Oooo I love the look of that border punch!