Friday, January 27, 2012

Spring Flower Card

Isn't this a cheerful, sunny looking card?  I saw one like it on a Stampin' Up blog and adapted it for using Design Studio and Cricut Cartridges since I don't have their layering punch.  Being able to replicate things that I see online using Design Studio makes me appreciate it and my Expression more every day!

The flowers were cut at 1 3/8" using Elegant Edges; the border was cut at 1" using Cindy Loo.  I resized the border in Design Studio to 11" long so I could get two cards from each cut.

The stems are from an old set of Stampin' Up stamps.

These cards will be left blank inside with no sentiment on the front and sent to Operation Write Home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all your cards...

Ann Marie said...

Beautiful card!