Friday, February 11, 2011

Thirty Eight Cards

Last night I was looking at my paper supply and ran across a large stack of card blanks that I'd purchased at the stamp club garage sale over a year ago. 

When making cards, I tend to use white cardstock and then add a piece of colored paper or cardstock to the front but since I'd had these around for so long it was time to use them up.

I sorted them by color and then, going through my scraps, found papers to use on the fronts.  I cut 4 x 8" pieces of white paper and put that inside for an area to write on.

Most of the sentiments also came from my scrap stash.  Since so many of the sentiments I use are computer printed, I do an entire sheet full of them.  Then I put any leftovers in a scrap folder in case I need one in a hurry.

So, today, not only did I get to finally use up some of the scraps I had accumulated, I got thirty eight cards done!  None of them are very elaborate but I like them all!









2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, so many nice cards! I like your idea of printing an entire sheet of sentiments for later use--that's my "why didn't I think of that???" moment for today. TFS!

Carrie K said...

Wow! 38 cards in one day? I'm impressed. I was proud of myself for doing 2 cards today!!