Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Brenda's Mac & Cheese

Footballmom shared this recipe with the One Hour Challenge.  I came up with this as my layout for it.

I used Mickey Font for the title; recipe cards, salt and pepper shakers and the cheese pieces are From My Kitchen, the mouse is from My Community.  Background paper came from Farmer's Market stack.  I added lots of doodledots and a little flower sticker to break up the large white area in the corner of the recipe card.

The title's letters are all shadowed with Promarkers.  The dimension doesn't show up well in the photo but it made a BIG difference; it makes the letters look like they've been pop-dotted off the Crushed Curry paper!

2 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Awesome LO Linda! Great colors,

Shawnee said...

What a cute layout!! Awesome!!