Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today's Cards for Soldiers

It's been a struggle to keep making cards during our remodel job!  Who knew it would seem so unsettling to have your house turned upside down?  lol!  Today, the wood in the living room got painted and the house reeks from paint fumes.  My personal items are  in boxes, some stored in my husband's shop building and some stacked in different corners throughout the house.  Lucky for me, the kitchen and my craft room, although dusty, are totally intact, at least for now!

So, I forced myself to stay back here and concentrate on trying to relax and make cards.  I sure didn't come up with anything fancy!


Inside it says "but how do you mail a hug?"


The coffee cup is an image I colored with my Promarkers at stamp club.


I saw a card like this in the March issue of Cards magazine.

Another card based on one in Cards Magazine, March issue.

I made the sillouette card in blue also with a boy figure on it and did multiples of each of these designs, otherwise, I'd have had a major nervous breakdown while dodging the carpenters today!  LOL!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Linda,
I think your cards are fantastic. I really like the coffee one
Hugs
Stacy