Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Playing with my new supplies



The guitar on this came from the Slumber Party cartridge that I purchased recently.  I needed a "chick" cutout and found this one on My Community.  It had to be resized to cut it large enough since it's a baby chick beside a hen on that cartridge.  The little flower is a Bitty Punch that I ran through the Cuttlebug and added some Stickles to for some bling.  Stickles are also on the guitar and the scallop circle punch out.




The cupcakes were done with a SU punch and the sentiment came from Birthday Bakery stamp set.

 





SU Butterfly punch and stamps were used.  I added some Liquid Pearl dots.  The paper is K & Company.
The Build a Blossom stamp was used on this.  I'm going to have to spend some time with a SU demo to ever learn how to really use this set with the punch.  It seemed like a good idea when I ordered them but they're not as easy to use as I thought they'd be! lol!
This is my favorite of the cards I got done this afternoon.  I used a Bitty Punch for the little red flowers and the sentiment is from SU.  Added some Liquid Pearl accents and did a little bit of doodledots around the edge.

 






2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great cards Linda! I LOVE the "Chicks Rock" one!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

A Country Twinkle said...

Wow you were busy! Lots of beautiful cards. I will have to give that liquid pearls a try. I like the way it looks on your cards. TFS!