Monday, February 21, 2011

One Hour Challenge Recipes and Page

Both of these recipes have probably been posted on here before but I knew I'd get requests for them once I posted the recipe album page.

Mexican Fiesta Dip Mix

1 T. chili powder
2 tsp. Dried parsley
1 tsp. Sugar
½ tsp. Plus 1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
¼ tsp. Plus 1/8 tsp. Onion powder
¼ tsp. Plus 1/8 tsp dried cilantro
1/8 heaping tsp. Cayenne pepper
1/8 heaping tsp. Salt

Combine well.

To make dip, mix with 1 cup of
Mayonnaise and 1 cup sour cream.

***********************************************************************
 This recipe was shared on the Cricut MB last year just before Christmas.  I believe it was called Reindeer Dipping Sauce.  I made some of it up for gifts.  Everyone raved about it!

Pretzel Dip

14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. jar yellow mustard
2 T. grated horseradish**
2 T. worcestershire sauce

Mix together, Makes 3 cups.
Store in refrigerator.
Use as pretzel dip or for sandwich spread.

**Grated horseradish can be found in
the refrigerator section at the grocery.

****************************************************************************

On the recipe page, I used Graphically Speaking for the sombrero, Old West for the cactus, From My Kitchen for the pretzel and a SU punch for the Rolodex edge.

The background paper is Kitschy Kitchen by Melissa Frances.


No comments: