Saturday, September 3, 2011

Postcard Style Birthday Card

This card is one that was demonstrated at a Stampin' Up party a while ago.  I found the original in my card stash and thought it would be a great way to use up some lightweight solid paper from some of the stacks I have on hand.

The reason I consider it a postcard style card is because the card itself is a single 5.5 x 4.25" piece of cardstock rather than being folded.

I used Stampin' Up stamps and ribbon from Ribbons and Bows Oh My!.




2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

That is the cutest card! I love the idea! I just bought some really cool small stamps at HB today. This is going to work great with them!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

What a cute card! Another great idea I would never have thought of! TFS