Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Minute Card - Post #2

Not only do you not have to spend hours to make a nice card, but an entire room full of tools and supplies aren't required either.

I enjoy making and sending cards for Christmas and I feel like I should make "special" cards for our close friends and family and some "not so complicated" ones to use for gift cards or cash gifts to nieces and nephews.

All it takes to make this particular card is some patterned paper you like, a printed image, sticker or stamp and some markers for the doodling.

I printed the Santa face with the colored background in my card making software program, then mounted it onto a piece of red cardstock.  The sentiment was also just computer printed and mounted on red cardstock.  The inside of the card is blank so that I can write a personal note.

The result is a nice, simple card that you'd be proud to use.  And, it took less than thirty minutes.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Very cute card!! I'm your newest GFC follower. Found you from fb (Shabby Digitals). Look forward to reading more of your blog. Have a great week!!

Connie
http://greenfamily-life.blogspot.com/

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Thank you for reminding me that simple and quick can be creative! Great card!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

Super CUTE!!! I love it:-)