Sunday, September 11, 2011

30 Minute Card - Post - #7

I'll bet we all have some "what was I thinking" paper in our stash!  The zebra striped paper is from a Paper Studio stack that includes the same print in multiple colors.  (Have you ever seen  a yellow or hot pink zebra at your local zoo?)

Hot pink and black is a favorite color combination of mine.  This card was inspired by one I saw online.  I had saved the jpg image into my Ideas folder and ran across it this morning.


 Two punches and a couple of flowers cur from Forever Young, a little ribbon and this one was done.
 I thought the flower centers could be jazzed up some so I grabbed a tiny EK Success punch and then added a white doodledot and some doodling along the borders too.

This one just has some drawn on stitch lines added to it.

So, I say take another look at some of the papers in your stash that you keep taking out, looking at, and putting back.  Using smaller pieces of it on a card is a great way to use it up.

These are just super simple cards.  Not a thing wrong with them; they're just not elaborate because they're 30 Minute Cards.

And, each one of them takes less than thirty minutes!  So next time you need a card, you can't use the excuse that there's not enough time to make one!

2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!
Carolyn
cccscraproom@windstream.net
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Ooh la la, I love these cards!