Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Red, White and Blue Cards

The current challenge for Cards for Soldiers is to use red, white and blue on our cards.  The paper is some I found at Hobby Lobby, the stickers were in my sticker stash and I added some border punched pieces and some Stickles (which I managed to stick my fingers into and smear at least 3 times).










These cards are part of my effort to use up the supplies I have on hand.  There is still a Jetmax drawer full of stickers that I need to use, and I've already gone through and donated a lot that I thought I'd never use.
I'm also trying to use up the regular weight paper that's on hand and go to more 12 x 12 cardstock weight.  Right now I have a ton of light weight paper so I'll probably do a lot more simple cards like these to get it used up.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

LOL! I have been using stickles today and stuck my finger in it too!!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Really nice, Linda!