Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Winning Sentiment

This is the sentiment that Melissa Allore sent to me to be used with this stamp.  I think it's absolutely perfect for the image!

Things got a little hectic around here right after I received the sentiment.  It totally slipped my mind until I found the stamped images on the worktable this afternoon.  This is what I came up with:


Since no one has worn hosiery like this since the 50's I wanted to do something with a vintage look.  The paper came in a stack of vintage prints.  I added some Prima flowers with Liquid Pearl centers--which are pink but look yellow in the photo.

Thanks again, Melissa!  Hope you're enjoying using the twine!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, this is fabulous!

jessica said...

The sentiment is perfect!! Great card :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

That came out so cute Linda.

Carrie K said...

I Love it!!!!

Melissa said...

Love it Linda! Still excited you picked my sentiment! I haven't made anything in quite a few days because I've been a little under the weather. I finally got a pretty decent night of sleep last night so hopefully once I finish some things at the boys school today I can get a few things created...and use my new twine! Thank you!!!!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

This is very pretty!

KAT said...

i love it too...thats the perfect sentiment!

kat