Saturday, December 25, 2010

Valentines #4

More Cards for Soldiers Valentines.

This paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle.  When I picked it up it seemed like the perfect paper to use for a Valentine project but when I started trying to come up with some other papers to go with it I drew a blank.  The grey looking strips of paper are actually a metallic grey, it's the back side of the heart print paper.


I think this one is my favorite out of the batch I've made today.  It's really simple and the black, white, red color combinination is one of my favorites.  I used a SU heart punch and then ran them through my Cuttlebug.




 I made two different color combinations of the coffee cup cards.  The cup is from the Savory
cartridge, steam is from Graphically Speaking.

It's more of the Little Yellow Bicycle paper.



Inside sentiment for the coffee cup cards.



A total cheater print card.  I liked the design but it was definitely made with a 12 x 12 page in mind.  I made myself a template with an opening that measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"  that I lay over these large designs to determine whether or not they'll work on a card front.  I just used a couple of SU punches and a tiny stamp to add the sentiment.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards!!! -Sam :-)

Shawnee said...

I love the mug card. Great job!!