Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas came early at my house!

Okay, so Santa Claus didn't show up early with my 1967 Shelby Mustang, BUT I got something just as nice! LOL!

A few days ago I recieved a message from Karen Y. from Hawaii asking if I'd be interested in some Prima flowers that she wanted to get rid of.  She is in the process of cleaning out her scrapping area and realized that she didn't want them any longer.

Of course I told her I'd love to have them.  While in HL, with my coupon in my hand, I drool over the Primas but never buy them!

I was expecting to receive a baggie with a few flowers inside. Instead, there was a big box full of individual bags of flowers!  They're all really great colors and they are small enough and flat enough for my Cards for Soldiers!


Tucked inside the box was this beautiful card from Karen.  Love it!  Now I have another wonderful card to add to my handmade card collection!  (You guys do know that I save them and use them for inspiration, don't you?)



Thanks a million, Karen!  I will definitely be posting some photos of the cards I make with these!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Wow, that's awesome! Very sweet of her. Nice card, too. I never buy primas either. LOL