Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My annual cold

Once a year I get a cold.  The rest of the time I'm pretty much healthy as a horse.  But my annual cold knocks me to my knees. This time it's compounded with a sinus infection so bad that I can't stand to even lay my head back in my chair, my entire skull is tender!

I've been in bed for the past two days with tissues, Zicam and aspirins handy.  The misery usually lasts 3-4 days and then I'm down to just hacking and coughing for 2-3 days more.

So, nothing to post until I get over this! 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Linda,
So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Drink lots of tea.
Hope ya feel better soon
Hugs
Stacy

Linda said...

Thanks Stacy. I'm drinking tons of water and OJ. There's just nothing you can do for a stupid cold but let it run its course. I am NOT a good patient! LOL!