The second card has a narrow strip of cotton fabric on it instead of a ribbon. This is the one I made while on the phone with Okieladybug the night we decided to make these cards and I didn't have any wide ribbon on hand.
It's 100% cotton fabric, that's the only kind that will tear straight across the grain and leave a nice fringed edge on it. It's layered on a torn strip from an old book I picked up in a "free" box at the library. The flower is made using SU punches and a scalloped circle SU punch, it's assembled with a brad.
The sentiment was computer generated and punched.
The first card has some of the ribbon I got from Okie. The flower and leaves are from Graphically Speaking. I think the paper is some of what I picked up at the Arlington Convention.
***sorry about the order of the card photos! but since my new blog is pretty much a crap shoot at this point, I'm just proud I figured out how to get the pictures on the same page as the description!***
Thanks for stopping by to see these. And I promise I'll try to get more blog savvy!