This card has Botanical Blooms stamp on it from SU. I used an overstamping technique on it. The scalloped edge is a SU punch, sentiment is computer generated and punched with the SU Word Window punch.
This is one of a series of cards that I made using the same three papers. I had found a drawing on Splitcoast Stampers with the dimensions to stack and cut three sheets of 12 x 12 paper and get multiple cards from them.
This card turned out prettier in person that it appears in the photo. I used SU punches for the scallop, circle and heart. The red, white, and black combination is one that I enjoy using.
The image is a digital image of a SU stamp. The diagonal cut on the paper was done with a shaped blade. As you can tell, I've started putting my cards inside acetate sleeves. The sleeve holds an A2 sized card with envelope and opens up so that the sentiment inside can be read. This way the cards stay clean when being shipped and handled once they arrive to an overseas unit.
This one actually has some Cricut cuts on it! I used a Cuttlebug folder on the turquoise solid paper to add some texture and then used the Signo pen to do some dots on the letters and hearts.
The next gallery that I'm going to post is going to feature CHERRIES! I love my cherry paper and stamps and am trying to use them without running out of the paper. It's always hard to use the last sheet of a a paper that I really like.