Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Okay, I'm clueless. Please bear with me!

What's your blog?  Where can I see a photo?  Post a photo on your blog.  Yada. yada, yada!  Finally, I caved in and have started a blog.  The name I chose should definitely be a clue for anyone who chooses to come here.

This space will be utilized to post information that I choose to share as well as photos of projects and cards I've completed.

The message boards that I have used in the past to post photos have become too difficult to use.  There are times that I can't even log onto the board, let alone do a post.

So, Okieladybug, are you happy now?  LOL!  My blog will probably always be Nothing Fancy but maybe it will be okay!

7 comments:

okie_ladybug said...

Oh great!! I can see now I will be spending a weekend on teaching you how to work a damn blog! ROTLFMAO

It isn't too hard to do once you get the hang of it. But you do need to do some decorating in here! HA HA HA

okie_ladybug said...

Oh and I am your first follower! I feel special now!

lguild said...

Woo Hoo! I have a follower!

This may be as good as it gets. I built the blog inbetween customers at the shop so I'm surprised I didn't check some box somewhere that said I wouldn't allow followers.

Damned straight, Skippy.......you told me I needed to make this thing so you're going to have to help me doll it up. Otherwise, this is as fancy as it gets. LOL!

*BJ* said...

Have fun and Good Luck on your blogging.

Melissa said...

Welcome to blogland! It's a magical place full of pixie dust and rainbows!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

lguild said...

Thank you! Doing things on a blog is not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.

It may take a while but I'll try to post things that someone will want to view.

AnneMaflan said...

Congrats on your new blog! I am your 21st follower and already loving what I see!

AnneMaflan on the Cricut MB