Monday, March 3, 2014

OWH Cards

The apple sign may have been colored by Shirley while at stamp club a few months ago.  I found a sheet of them and decided they'd work up into some quick cards to help fill my box for OWH.

Since DH's accident in December, I haven't made nearly as many cards as usual to send so I'm playing catch-up.









A couple of years ago Provocraft had a clip art
website.  The elephant and sentiment were from a set called Born to be Wild.

Whenever I get totally stumped for card inspiration, I print off some of the comical animals and make some quick cards.

The card base is a premade card from Paper Studio.  I printed and hand cut the leaves and added some Prima flowers with Pearl Pen centers.


I cut and shadowed the stem on my Cameo.  The flowers were done with my latest SU punch. 

The sentiment was printed on my computer and then I added some black pen stitching around the edges.

No comments: