Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Card - Cherries - Father's Day

This card uses the pieces left over from the spring cards I posted earlier.  There were enough pieces to do four; it was such a hassle putting glue onto the small strips that I only finished one.








The cherries are clip art, colored with Promarkers.
I embossed the background with my favorite Cuttlebug folder, swiss dots.









Even though it's March, I have to work ahead of the calendar to get cards sent to Operation Write Home in time for them to be delivered overseas.

I made a dozen of these cards using various Tim Holtz papers; the car is a Tim Holtz stamp.  The sentiment was printed on my computer and punched with Stampin' Up's decorative label punch.  I added the shadow using their SVG file that matches the punch.  Using Make The Cut software, it's a snap to create a shadow image that's just the perfect size.

The inside sentiment was printed using Hallmark Card Making software.  I used Banjoman Open Bold font for both the inside and outside wording.

No comments: