Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Elegant Butterfly Punch Card

The papers I used are from a 4.5" x 6.5" Paper Adventures stack that I got at the last swarm I attended.  We all took items that we no longer wanted and put them on a table for whoever wanted them.  I don't remember who brought the stack, but I've made a lot of cards with it and still have most of it left.

The stack has several sheets of different patterned papers all within one color group, making it super easy for me to use.  No guessing or searching for coordinating papers!

The butterflies were done with a Stampin' Up Elegant Butterfly punch.  The shapes underneath them are from the Cricut cartridge, Essentials.  They were resized and cut using Make The Cut software and a Cameo.

The braided border was done with an EK Success punch.


2 comments:

Pat said...

Very lovely card. I love butterflies. Everything ties in together so well. You do such nice work.

A Country Twinkle said...

Pretty card! I love how it is all one color but a variety of patterns.