Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Recipe Page

Today I decided to play with my Cameo using a modified Cricut Expression blade holder.  My husband ground down a flange on the blade holder in order for it to fit into the Cameo.

So far, so good.  I can say that it does not cut as well as the original blade that came with the Cameo.  But I have about twenty packages of Cricut blades on hand to use up; I'm really a cheapskate so I'm going to use them up and save the Cameo blade for projects that I'm more particular about making.

The recipe pages I make are for myself.  They often don't turn out just the way I thought they would.  I enjoy having my favorite recipes done this way and in a binder.

Today's page is for the Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls that I made just before Christmas.  I wanted the page to look like a souvenir as if I'd visited Oklahoma and got the recipe as a memento.

The Oklahoma shape is from 50 States and the scalloped square is from Elegant Edges.  I found the photos online and mounted them to look like old fashioned pictures.


No comments: