Sunday, August 28, 2011

Using Inka-Gold Paints Again

The colors aren't very true in the photo.  The flowers are on a pale peach cardstock.  I used Versamark ink to stamp the flowers on the background piece.  A Martha Stewart punch for the leaves.  The flowers and leaves have Inka-Gold paints on the edges and I used a Pearl pen for the flower centers.

The jeans pocket was cut using Old West cartridge.  It's actually a card shape but I cut it in half to use just one.  Added some Chestnut Roan inking and a little doodling for the stitching.

Now if I just had a punch for the flowers so they didn't have to be cut out one at a time, I'd be in business! LOL!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

OMG I love it!!!!! This pocket is cuter than the one we saw :)

Carolyn/MamaC said...

You did a fabulous job on this card! Love all the color and the flowers are just fine! Yes, punches would be nice (or a cartridgeP) LOL!!!
Carolyn
http://cccsraproom.blogspot.com

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Awww, that's really pretty!